#1 India’s Best Web Hosting Plans - from YouStable ₹139/month
Refund Policy Of YouStable
We are here to solve each of your problems without delay. We’re confident in our services to provide you all with a money-back guarantee. Keeping our customers satisfied and happy since 2015!
(Last Revision: 8th November 2021)
Refund Policy Of YouStable
1. If paying via credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal the account will be set up immediately once the payment is confirmed.
2. The 30-day money-back guarantee is only applicable for first-time signups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
3. Refund is not applicable on domain registration/transfer/renewal, cPanel, Control Panel, LiteSpeed, Softaculous, Cloud, VPS, Dedicated Server, Paid Support, SSL Certificates, Sitelock, SpamExperts, WHMCS, Windows OS, SQL, G Suite, Office 365 and any other paid licenses.
4. The modifications done in pricing pattern or policy by the software license company will take effect immediately on YouStable clients.
5. The money-back-guarantee is provided on Shared hosting, WordPress hosting .
6. No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
7. There is a limitation of every hosting platform. On an OpenVZ VPS, GUI is not supported and it won’t be possible to upgrade the kernel or change the BIOS setting. Kernel upgrade is possible on KVM Cloud instances but you cannot change the BIOS settings. You won't be eligible for a refund in such cases.
8. The refund will not cover any kind of taxes, setup fees, refund processing fee, postal charges or any kind of payment processing charges or bank fee(s). There will be no refunds issued in case the web hosting account was involved in violation of our terms of service or any kind of illegal or system resources over-usages or after 30 days period or beyond the coverage of our refund policy as noted here.
9. Shared Hosting
DaStart, DaElite, DaProfessional: 1 free domain is offered with the purchase of every new plan for 1/3 years. You may transfer your existing domain under this offer. The domain name will be free for the first year and renewal charges will be applicable from the second year.
10. You must add the domain name to your cart with the hosting plan. You cannot claim the free domain later.
11. If the web hosting service includes a free domain name, and you cancel the web hosting service, the domain charges (standard rate as per website) would be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the domain name price, you will have to pay the difference or forfeit the domain. The ownership of the domain will remain with YouStable if you fail to pay the difference amount.
12. Transfer fees would be applicable if you wish to transfer the free domain name to some other provider. Without transfer fees, the domain will not be released.
13. The refund request placed after 30 days will not be processed and you will not be eligible for any refund.
14. The cancellation request should be sent through the client area.
15. After sending the cancellation request, it would take 5-7 business working days to complete the refund process.
16. Refund will only be applicable in case we are unable to resolve your issue or if we have failed to provide support.
What if I want my Money After 30 Days?
Sorry but If the refund is requested after the 30 days period of your service no refund will be initiated.
Youstable reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.