Refund Policy Of YouStable
We are here to solve each of your problems without delay. We’re confident in our services to provide you all with a money-back guarantee. Keeping our customers satisfied and happy since 2015!
(Last Revision: 8th July 2023)
Refund Policy Of YouStable
1. If paying via credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal the account will be set up immediately once the payment is confirmed.
2. The 30-day money-back guarantee is only applicable for first-time signups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
3. Refund is not applicable on domain registration/transfer/renewal, cPanel, Control Panel, LiteSpeed, Softaculous, Cloud, VPS, Dedicated Server, Paid Support, SSL Certificates, Sitelock, SpamExperts, WHMCS, Windows OS, SQL, G Suite, Office 365 and any other paid licenses.
4. The modifications done in pricing pattern or policy by the software license company will take effect immediately on YouStable clients.
5. The money-back-guarantee is provided on Shared hosting, WordPress hosting .
6. No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
7. There is a limitation of every hosting platform. On an OpenVZ VPS, GUI is not supported and it won’t be possible to upgrade the kernel or change the BIOS setting. Kernel upgrade is possible on KVM Cloud instances but you cannot change the BIOS settings. You won't be eligible for a refund in such cases.
8. The refund will not cover any kind of taxes, setup fees, refund processing fee, postal charges or any kind of payment processing charges or bank fee(s). There will be no refunds issued in case the web hosting account was involved in violation of our terms of service or any kind of illegal or system resources over-usages or after 30 days period or beyond the coverage of our refund policy as noted here.
9. Shared Hosting
DaStart, DaElite, DaProfessional: 1 free domain is offered with the purchase of every new plan for 1/3 years. You may transfer your existing domain under this offer. The domain name will be free for the first year and renewal charges will be applicable from the second year.
10. You must add the domain name to your cart with the hosting plan. You cannot claim the free domain later.
11. If the web hosting service includes a free domain name, and you cancel the web hosting service, the domain charges (standard rate as per website) would be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the domain name price, you will have to pay the difference or forfeit the domain. The ownership of the domain will remain with YouStable if you fail to pay the difference amount.
12. Transfer fees would be applicable if you wish to transfer the free domain name to some other provider. Without transfer fees, the domain will not be released.
13. The refund request placed after 30 days will not be processed and you will not be eligible for any refund.
14. The cancellation request should be sent through the client area.
15. After submitting the cancellation request, we will check if you meet the refund criteria. Once your refund is approved, it will take 5-7 business days to complete the refund process.
16. If the customer faces any server-related issue and our technical support team does not resolve it, then the customer is eligible for a refund.
17. If you have set up auto-debit for your account, such as with PayPal or any other platform that offers this feature, and your domain renewal is processed through this method, then in that case, we are not responsible for issuing any refund. Please ensure that you are aware of your billing and auto-debit settings.
18. You cannot claim the refund if any harm has been done on your website by yourself.
What if I want my Money After 30 Days?
Sorry but If the refund is requested after the 30 days period of your service no refund will be initiated.
Youstable reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
1) Our support services do not extend to providing assistance with application installations, user-specific software, or third-party applications. Users are encouraged to refer to the respective application documentation or seek assistance from the application developers or support teams for such matters.
2) For certain services, we may offer trial periods, and for recurring subscriptions, we follow a refund policy as stated in our Terms of Service. During the trial period, no refunds will be granted. For recurring subscriptions, refunds are not applicable once the payment has been processed for the respective billing period.
3) To ensure fair and secure usage of our services, each user is permitted to create and maintain only one account. If we identify multiple accounts belonging to the same user, we reserve the right to take appropriate actions, including suspension or termination of accounts. Maintaining multiple accounts may lead to a violation of our Terms of Service.
4) We provide server level support to address issues related to our servers and their configurations. However, we do not offer support for application installation or individual user setups. Users are responsible for their application installations and configurations
5) Our services are renewed on a recurring basis as per the billing cycle unless canceled or terminated by the user. Users have the option to manage their subscriptions and cancel recurring services through their account settings.
6) We prioritize data security and employ industry-standard measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your data is stored securely, and we regularly update our security protocols to maintain the highest level of protection.